SIPLUS RIC - Remote Interface Control
Future-Proof and Efficient – with SIMATIC S7 Standards
SIPLUS RIC (Remote Interface Control) represents a telecontrol system based on the SIMATIC S7 automation system with internationally standardized communication protocols for:
Serial transmission IEC 60870-5-101
Ethernet (TCP/IP) IEC 60870-5-104
Protection device connection IEC 60870-5-103
The SIPLUS RIC range offers maximum functionality and modularity in order to meet all requirements placed on the monitoring and control of spatially distributed systems, even under extreme environmental conditions. It is therefore suitable for sectors such as oil & gas, water & wastewater, energy generation / distribution and transportation / traffic.
SIPLUS RIC differs from other telecontrol products in its high degree of user friendliness. Thanks to Totally Integrated Automation, SIPLUS RIC libraries can also be employed in SIMATIC PCS 7.
Communication with standardized protocols
Modularity and scalability
No additional configuration tools required
Availability of refined versions (SIPLUS extreme)
- Extended temperature range from -25°C to 70°C
- Protection against condensation and extraordinary medial loads (conformal coating)
- Time stamp on the data source
- Time synchronization support via NTP or IEC protocol
- Data buffer for bridging of communication interruptions – CPU-dependent
- Availability in up to 16 priority buffers with up to 1500 telegrams each
- Selective and monitored command output for reliable malfunction detection
- Easy integration of SIPLUS RIC products in SCADA systems
- Migration of old SCADA systems
- Migration of automation functions in existing third-party systems
SIPLUS RIC are software libraries that are supplied for all protocols (IEC 60870-5-101/103/104), together with a memory card (MicroMemory Card MMC or SIMATIC Memory Card SMC) and the associated activation code.
SIPLUS RIC Libraries
for SIMATIC S7-1500 / SIPLUS S7-1500
for SIMATIC ET 200SP / SIPLUS ET 200SP
for SIMATIC S7-300 / SIPLUS S7-300
for SIMATIC ET 200S / SIPLUS ET 200S
for SIMATIC S7-400 / SIPLUS S7-400 *
* For the components of the S7-400 and -400H and WIN AC, SIPLUS RIC is supplied without the activation codes for all protocols (IEC 60870-5-101/103/104).
The Licensing takes place via the mail address email@example.com